These are my notes from the “Building a Steampunk Presentation Manipulation Apparatus with a Raspberry Pi” session at the 2016 FETC conference.
- Showed his Steampunk conference badge. More information at http://drtorq.com/uncategorized/steampunk-badge-is-a-hit-at-fetc/
- He is running the presentation from the presentation device.
- Materials used to create his device.
- Skills needed:
- Steampunk spirit.
- Hands-on fabrication
- Libre Office
- guvcview – camera capture UNIX utility.
- Python is the default Rasperry Pi language.
- xdotool – imitates key press.